Hall Booth Smith, P.C. (HBS) is pleased to announce nine lawyers from the firm were honored in the 2015 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. This award is based on an evaluation process that includes a collection of client and lawyer evaluations and peer reviews from attorneys in the same field. These HBS attorneys and their designated practices are:
• Michael S. Meyer von Bremen (Albany)- Personal Injury Litigation
• Terrell W. Benton, Jr. (Athens) -Education Law
• Alexander H. Booth (Atlanta) - Medical Malpractice Law
• John E. Hall, Jr. (Atlanta) - Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law and
Personal Injury Litigation
• Rush S. Smith, Jr.(Atlanta)- Commercial Litigation
• Michael G. Frick (Brunswick) - Personal Injury Litigation
• Anthony A. Rowell (Tifton) - Medical Malpractice Law
• Joseph "Trey" Thompson III (Charleston) - Personal Injury Litigation
• Karl Braun (Nashville) - Entertainment Law
HBS would like to congratulate the recipients of this year’s Best Lawyers awards. These honors recognize the outstanding legal work performed by HBS attorneys and bolster the firm’s reputation as one of the leading law firms in the Southeast.
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected attorney ranking service in the world. For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the attorneys best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe. The Best Lawyers in America list recognizes the very best lawyers in each practice area and metropolitan region in the country.
Hall Booth Smith P.C. is a full-service and diverse law firm with ten regional offices in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Since 1989, HBS has delivered quality legal services with a mission “to ethically and professionally serve our clients by providing the highest quality legal representation in a personally satisfying firm environment.” With over 200 attorneys and staff members, HBS provides the highest quality legal services to individuals, governmental bodies and agencies, and businesses of all sizes.