Attorney at Law
Taylor Thomas is an Associate in our Atlanta office where she focuses her practice on labor and employment matters. Prior to joining HBS, she worked as a staff attorney for the United State Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. She also previously worked as an associate at a local full-service defense firm where she represented financial institutions, funds, sponsors, and issuers in syndicated acquisition financings and asset-based lending.
Taylor earned her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Georgia State University and her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from the University of Georgia.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Georgia State University
- B.A., cum laude, University of Georgia
- Bearing Hospital Tax Breaks: How Non-Profits Benefit From Your Surprise Medical Bills
Georgia State University Law Review, April 2019
- INSIGHT: Energy Explosion – 10 Trends to Watch in Energy Restructurings
Bloomberg Law, June 2020
- Recent Amendment Trends for REIT Credit Facilities
JDSUPRA, August 2020