HBS offers comprehensive counsel for business transactions, from initial concept and strategy through negotiations, due diligence, contract, and closing.
The attorneys of the Business Transactions Service Area at Hall Booth Smith represent companies in a broad range of business transactions from initial formation to acquisitions, mergers and divestitures, and most everything in between.
Serving as a partner for our client’s needs and goals, we have represented individuals and companies of many different sizes: the family or founder looking to exit her business, the entrepreneur looking at his latest start-up or expansion opportunity, family offices, private equity investors, and both closely and publicly held companies. Our approach is simple: build the right team to deliver the results our clients desire in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Business transactions come in many different forms and sizes and often implicate a variety different areas of the law. As a full service law firm, HBS puts the right team together to make sure our clients’ needs are met from the early negotiations of a letter of intent through consummation of the transaction and post-closing integration. Here are a few examples of the services we provide:
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Corporate Financing
- Corporate Formation and Registration
- Corporate Governance
- Customer Agreements
- Due Diligence Management
- Employment and Restrictive Covenant Agreements
- Enforceability Opinions
- Intellectual Property Licensing Agreement
- Letter of Intent and Term Sheet Negotiations
- License, Certification, and Regulatory Compliance Reviews
- Membership Interest Purchase Agreements
- Organization Structuring and Related Party Agreements
- Real and Personal Property Leases
- Real Estate Title Matters
- Services and Vendor Agreements
- Shareholder and Operating Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements