Hall Booth Smith’s headquarters office is in downtown Atlanta in the commercial and cultural heart of the city, and it provides a base for serving the complex and evolving needs of clients throughout Georgia — and the nation. This centralized location offers easy access to all of the major business centers of metro Atlanta as we work closely with clients to meet their comprehensive legal and business needs.
HBS’s Atlanta attorneys concentrate their practices in the areas of medical malpractice defense, health care litigation, aging services, transportation, employment law and general liability matters. We also offer comprehensive business litigation services and intellectual property, government liability, workers’ compensation and many other specialty services.
Since the firm was founded in 1989, we have steadily added new specialty practice groups and locations as we expand to provide excellent service to clients of all sizes. With nearly 400 attorneys, Hall Booth Smith is proud to be one of the fastest growing full-service law firms.
Hall Booth Smith is honored to be recognized frequently as a best place to work by local and national publications. Our attorneys have received numerous awards, accolades, respected rankings, and honors from peer-reviewed organizations as well as for their professional and personal achievements, and these can all be viewed on our Accolades page.
Our Atlanta office is located in the iconic 191 Peachtree Tower, a 50-story building topped with twin Acropolis-style crowns that light up at night and can be seen from miles away. The Atlanta office’s entrance is on the 29th floor, and directions for accessing along with important information to keep in mind once you arrive are below.
- Driving & Parking: There are paid parking garages accessible from Peachtree Center Ave NE you can access.
- Rideshare: Select the Peachtree Center Avenue NE entrance as your drop-off point.
- Metro: Take MARTA to the Peachtree Center Station. Exit on Peachtree Street (North) & Ellis Street NE (East), then walk north along Peachtree Street to the West Entrance of the building.
Entering the Building
There are two entrances into the building, and building staff are located throughout that can assist you.
- From Parking Garage: Once parked, locate the elevators and take them up to the Lobby Level, then take elevators again to Level 29.
- West Entrance & Main Lobby: Located off Peachtree Street, this is the primary entrance to the building. Once inside, walk straight down the main hallway, continue along the right side, and take the elevators up to floor 29.
- East Entrance & Lower Lobby: Located off Peachtree Center Avenue NE, this is the secondary entrance and likely rideshare drop-off, as there is a vehicle turnaround. Once inside, take the elevators or escalator up, then from the main hallway take the elevators in the middle up to floor 29.