HBS offers comprehensive services for healthcare professionals, facilities and insurers across the continuum of care so they can do what they do best — care for patients.
Today, dentists and dental practice groups encounter challenges distinct from those faced by dentists of the past and those faced by other medical professionals. With the ever increasing complexity of the dental services offered, the management of the practice today requires a team of experienced professionals to avoid adverse outcomes. The attorneys at Hall Booth Smith are experienced in dealing with dental industry matters and provide targeted solutions. Our experience includes services to all size practices, providers, and carriers; and our liability team is always ready to defend any outcome.
Practice Management – The Attorneys of HBS have the experience and skill to help guide you through the many complexities of today’s dental practice area. With over 20 years of experience in the health care dental and regulatory field, HBS is uniquely qualified to help you navigate the business aspects of practice management.
- Defense of Civil and Administrative Actions
- Breach of Ethics
- Patient Consent forms
- Lease Agreements
- Employment Litigation and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Practice-sharing Agreements
- Regulatory Concerns
- Medicare and Medicaid Issues
- Insurance Audits and Compliance Issues
The HBS teams works to tailor our services to your needs.
Dental Malpractice Claims – Our attorneys have decades of experience in defending dentists, oral surgeons, periodontists, endodontists, and orthodontists against malpractice claims.
- Expert Consultation
- Dental Board Hearings
- Records Release and Review
- Negligent Hiring
- Negligent Supervision and Training
- Corporate Officers Claims
License Investigations – Facing an investigation by the Board of Dentistry can be both challenging and intimidating. Securing early representation of an experienced attorney may be your first step in protecting yourself and your practice. Our attorneys have vast experience appearing before the Board to provide the best possible outcome.
- Records Review and Presentations
- Negotiation of Board Matters
- Familiarity and Experience appearing with the Board
- Reporting and Compliance Issues
- Follow up and Conclusions of the Board
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.