Attorney at Law
Zach Williams is an Associate in our Oklahoma City office, where he focuses his practice on appellate and medical malpractice matters.
Prior to joining HBS, Zach clerked for the Oklahoma Court of Civil Appeals. He also worked as an attorney at a national insurance claim litigation firm. Zach earned his Juris Doctor and his Bachelor of Music from the University of Oklahoma. He also earned a Master’s in Music History, Literature, and Theory from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 2019
- M.A., Music, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Conservatory of Music and Dance, 2014
- B.A., Music, University of Oklahoma, 2010
- Robert Turner Inn of Court, Oklahoma City Chapter; Mentorship Chair
In the Press
No related posts.