Attorney at Law
Andrew Tyner is an Associate in our Atlanta office, and he focuses his practice on aging services, products liability, and general liability claims.
He has represented clients in commercial real estate litigation and personal injury lawsuits and began his legal career as an intern in the Medicaid Fraud Division of the Georgia Attorney General’s Office.
He was also a judicial intern in the Business Case Division for Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta, and he served as a legislative aide to Stacey Abrams when she was the House Minority Leader in the Georgia House Democratic Caucus.
Andrew earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Georgia, where he competed on the Mock Trial Team and served on the managing board of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law. He also completed two Bachelors of Arts in both International Relations and Political Science at the University of Georgia.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- J.D., University of Georgia
- B.A., International Relations, University of Georgia
- B.A., Political Science, University of Georgia
- U.S. Senate Special Committee on Aging Holds Hearing on Assisted Living for First Time in 20 Years
HBS Health Care Highlights Blog; February 2, 2024
- The EU Copyright Directive: Fit for the Digital Age or Finishing It?
Journal of Intellectual Property Law, January 2020