Chlo’e L. Thornton
Chlo'e L. Thornton
Attorney at Law
Chlo’e L. Thornton is an Associate in the Atlanta office, where she focuses her practice on defending employers in workers’ compensation matters.
Prior to joining HBS, Chlo’e practiced foreclosure and bankruptcy law on the creditors side, representing national financial institutions including JP Morgan Chase, Capital One, and U.S. Bank in Georgia federal and state courts on various issues, including wrongful foreclosure, dispossessory eviction, title examination, and title curative disputes. She has vast courtroom experience and has solely litigated in numerous bench trials across the state of Georgia.
Her past practice also included project management and litigation of a plethora of replevin claims and consumer debt cases for various financial institutions. This has also required Chlo’e to defend code enforcement violations on foreclosed properties and abandoned motor vehicle claims.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- J.D., Charleston School of Law
- B.S., University of West Georgia
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia Workers Compensation
- Labor & Employment Law Group
- Entertainment and Sports Law Group