Attorney at Law
Emma Farha is an Associate in our Oklahoma City office, focusing on correctional health care, health care, insurance coverage, and medical malpractice matters.
Prior to joining HBS, Emma was an intern and summer associate at other civil defense firms in Oklahoma City that specialized in medical malpractice. While in law school, she worked as a licensed legal intern at the University of Oklahoma Law’s Legal Clinic for indigent clients, which included drafting and filing dissolution and adoption proceedings while working closely with clients to help them better navigate the legal system.
Emma earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma, where she was a member of the Oil and Gas, Natural Resources, and Energy Journal. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy from Oklahoma State University.
In her free time, she likes to spend time with her husband, watch movies, cook, and play golf and tennis.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas (pending)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma (pending)
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 2023
- B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, Oklahoma State University, 2020
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
In the Press
No related posts.