Gage C. Smythe
Gage C. Smythe
Attorney at Law
Gage Smythe is an Associate in our Nashville office whose practice focuses on construction, general liability, medical malpractice, and professional malpractice and ethics matters.
Prior to joining HBS, he spent nearly three years representing clients in all stages of litigation at a local firm, specializing in medical malpractice, construction, and general liability cases. Additionally, Gage has successfully handled complex insurance coverage cases on behalf of insurance clients.
Gage earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Samford University, where he served as the Executive Editor of the Cumberland Law Review. He also competed with the Cumberland National Moot Court team in Manhattan and San Francisco regional competitions. Gage earned his Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from the University of Alabama in Huntsville, where he was Editor-in-Chief of the university newspaper, The Charger Times, and President of the Communication Arts Honor Society.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- J.D., cum laude, Samford University, 2023
- B.A., magna cum laude, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Alabama Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- WBHM Junior Board, 2018-2020