Attorney at Law
Lea McBryde is an Associate in our Charlotte office, where she focuses her practice on data privacy and cybersecurity matters.
Prior to joining HBS, Lea interned for the Honorable Terrence W. Boyle with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina. She was also the head of fundraising for the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi in 2019 and an advancement officer for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
Lea earned her Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina and her Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature and Political Science from Davidson College.
- North Carolina, 2023
- J.D., University of North Carolina, 2023
- B.A., English Language and Literature, Davidson College, 2015
- B.A., Political Science, Davidson College, 2015
- Forecasting 2024 Global Privacy Legislative Developments
HBS Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Blog; February 6, 2024
- California Privacy Protection Agency (CPPA) Publishes Revised Draft Cybersecurity Audit Regulations in Advance of December Board Meeting
HBS Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Blog; December 5, 2023