Michael McBride is a Partner in our office in Paramus, New Jersey. He has a quarter of a century of legal experience and has defended the rights of health care systems, physicians, and other health care professionals in numerous complex and high-exposure medical malpractice cases.
Michael protects the rights of clients at all stages of litigation, from initial complaint through research, pleadings, discovery, and trial. He has handled numerous cases to conclusion and advocated for clients in and outside the courtroom including settlement negotiations and other alternative dispute resolution forums.
- New Jersey
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D., Seton Hall University
- B.S., summa cum laude, Accounting, Fordham University
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Ligation of Right External Iliac Artery During Hypogastric Artery Ligation and Alleged Delay in Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
New Jersey Mock Trial; September 27, 2005