Pamela L. Coleman
Pamela L. Coleman
A native of Atlanta, Pamela Coleman is Of Counsel with HBS. Her practice areas include complex business litigation, business transactions, corporate and partnership, construction, real estate, and correctional health care litigation.
With a background in business, Pamela understands business needs and concerns. She has extensive experience in corporate litigation, business transactions, construction, and real estate matters, having managed her own firm for several years before joining HBS in 2013. She successfully represents large and small companies in contractual disputes and complex commercial litigation, at both trial and appellate levels.
She assists international and domestic companies in evaluating and/or negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including finance, asset purchase, vendor, supply, construction, professional services, complex franchise agreements, and complex commercial leases. She also advises and assists domestic companies with critical aspects of formation, operation, and management. Pamela also represents correctional health care companies and individually named professionals in complex, federal civil rights litigation, successfully navigating this specialized area of law.
- Court of Appeals, Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- J.D., Mercer University, 2003
- B.B.A., with honors, Georgia Southwestern State University, 1999
- Construction Lawyers Society of America: Associate Fellow
- Beyond the Four Corners: Objective Good Faith Analysis or Subjective Erosion of Fourth Amendment Protections?
Mercer Law Review, 2003