02 Mar HBS Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Brunswick Office
Hall Booth Smith, P.C. is proud to have become one of the leading full-service firms in the Southeast over the past 30 years, and the firm is pleased to celebrate the 20th anniversary of its office in Brunswick, Georgia.
Soon after Hall Booth Smith opened for business in Atlanta, the firm’s leaders realized there was a need for another location on the coast of Georgia.
Brunswick became our third office in 2000 when longtime Partner Michael G. Frick opened it just a few years after he joined the firm. He quickly began recruiting the best legal talent across the Golden Isles region to serve clients across many industries, including health care, hospitality and insurance.
A graduate of the United States Naval Academy and Emory University School of Law, Frick was the heart and soul of our Brunswick office. He stewarded its growth for two decades, and expanded the firm’s recruiting and mentoring of up-and-coming attorneys in the Golden Isles region.
Under Frick’s leadership, Brunswick has become an important location for HBS, with a dedicated team of attorneys who have diverse expertise in insurance defense, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, health care matters, and a wide variety of other practice areas.
Frick also created deep relationships with local community and cultural groups, including the Coastal Symphony of Georgia, the Brunswick-Golden Isles Chamber of Commerce, and the Super Dolphin Day Race that raises funds for local schools. Frick recently retired after almost a quarter of a century with HBS.
“We are proud to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our Brunswick office, and we applaud Mike’s tremendous work in building such a strong team of attorneys and support staff,” said John E. Hall, Jr., one of the founding partners of Hall Booth Smith. “We look ahead to many more decades of success and growth as we serve clients along the Georgia Coast and the rest of the Southeast.”
We salute the nearly three dozen attorneys, paralegals and support staff in our Brunswick office who work hard every single day to meet our firm’s promise to clients: Serving to Achieve Excellence.
Our Brunswick office includes:
- Stephanie R. Amiotte, Partner
- Matthew B. Balcer, Attorney at Law
- Timothy A. Bishop, Attorney at Law
- Beth Boone, Partner
- Steven P. Bristol, Partner
- Bianca Bryson, Paralegal
- Nicole E. Chaires, Legal Secretary
- Desiree Crews, Legal Nurse
- Aline C. DeLaPerriere, Receptionist
- Charles Dorminy, Partner
- James B. Durham, Partner
- Julie Eddins, Paralegal
- Maylie F. Flanagan, Records Clerk
- Samantha L. Gilder, Legal Secretary
- Tory Grandison, Legal Secretary
- Jennifer L. Greer, Legal Secretary
- Marlo Hand, Paralegal
- Stephanie Hennigan, Attorney at Law
- Karen Joyner, Paralegal
- Jacob P. Kitchen, Attorney at Law
- Jayne M. Lee, Records Clerk
- Lauren L. Lee, Legal Secretary
- Nina Y. Leonard, Legal Nurse
- Richard “Wells” Littlefield, III, Attorney at Law
- Thria Juwelle B. Livieratos, Records Clerk
- N. Daniel Lovein, Partner
- William S. Mann, Partner
- Kimberly Massey, Legal Secretary
- Stefanie T. McHugh, Of Counsel
- Whitney W. Owens, Legal Secretary
- Kaytlyn M. Sims, Legal Secretary
- James G. Smith, Partner
- Christina M. Turner, Legal Secretary
- Michael “Chas” Whitehead, Attorney at Law