01 Aug Ten HBS Attorneys Named to Charleston Business Magazine’s Legal Elite 2022
Hall Booth Smith is honored to announce ten firm attorneys were nominated and voted among Charleston Business Magazine’s 2022 Legal Elite, the only regional awards program that allows every active attorney to nominate and vote for their peers across 26 categories. The selected attorneys will be recognized in the August publication of Charleston Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly and Greenville Business Magazine.
The following HBS attorneys garnered the most votes from their peers and were therefore selected to receive the title of Legal Elite 2022 from the aforementioned publications:
- Jonathan Arndt, Business Litigation
- Alan R. Belcher, Jr., Construction
- Derek M. Newberry, Construction
- Rene Stuhr Dukes, Family
- Elizabeth Freeman Wieters, Construction & Insurance
- Spencer Craig Gill, Health Care, Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury – Defendant
- Lauren Spears Gresh, Health Care & Medical Malpractice – Defendant
- Daniel Fuerst, Insurance & Personal Injury – Defendant
- Joseph D. “Trey” Thompson III, Product Liability & Personal Injury – Defendant
- Dan Addison, Worker’s Compensation
About Hall Booth Smith
Established in 1989, Hall Booth Smith, P.C. (HBS) is a full-service law firm with six regional offices strategically located throughout Georgia, as well as offices in Birmingham, Alabama; Charleston, South Carolina; Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina; Jacksonville, Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa, St. Petersburg and West Palm Beach, Florida; Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee; Little Rock and Rogers, Arkansas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Denver, Colorado; Saddle Brook and Woodland Park, New Jersey; and New York City. Experienced across a wide range of legal disciplines, HBS attorneys pride themselves on providing knowledgeable, proactive, client-specific counsel to individuals, domestic and international corporations, state and federal agencies, and nonprofit organizations. The firm’s promise: “Serving to Achieve Excellence.” To learn more, please visit: www.hallboothsmith.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.