Attorney at Law
Pearson Cunningham is an Associate in our Atlanta office, practicing primarily in our appellate and governmental liability groups.
Through his work in HBS’ governmental liability group, Pearson has gained valuable experience defending local governments and their employees in a wide variety of claims under federal and state law. Stemming from this experience and the effective motion practice entailed, Pearson has honed his appellate advocacy skills. He has worked on numerous cases before state and federal appellate courts and has argued before the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Court of Appeals of Georgia.
- Court of Appeals, Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- J.D., magna cum laude, Georgia State University
- B.A., University of Georgia
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association, Appellate Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Appellate Section
- Legal Climate Panel
Independent Insurance Agents of Georgia, Young Agents Sales & Leadership Conference; February 8, 2023