Hall Booth Smith Names Five New Partners
ATLANTA, GA – September 13, 2022 – Hall Booth Smith, P.C. has named 5 attorneys to Partner as the firm recognizes the dedication, hard work, and leadership of the senior attorneys.
The attorneys who join the firm’s partnership as of September 1 are:
- Dan Addison, a Partner based in Charleston, South Carolina, who concentrates his practice on workers’ compensation.
- Timothy A. Bishop, a Partner based in Brunswick, Georgia, who focuses his practice on insurance defense, general liability, and business litigation.
- Jacob Kitchen, a Partner based in Brunswick, Georgia, who concentrates his practice on general and governmental liability.
- Adam Prom, a Partner based in Jacksonville, Florida, who focuses his practice on medical and professional liability defense, labor and employment disputes, business litigation, trucking litigation, product liability defense, premises liability defense, and construction litigation.
- Jennie Smith, a Partner in Charleston, South Carolina, who concentrates her practice in the health care industry with a focus on aging services, medical malpractice, and professional malpractice and ethics.
“We are proud to promote these devoted attorneys to Partners as we honor their hard work in protecting the legal rights and business interests of our clients,” said Alex Booth, Managing Partner at Hall Booth Smith.
Hall Booth Smith now has 350 attorneys and 28 office locations. The full-service firm has doubled in size in the past five years as it methodically and thoughtfully expands to serve the needs of clients in the Southeast, along the East Coast and in the Midwest and Rocky Mountain regions.
About Hall Booth Smith
Established in 1989, Hall Booth Smith, P.C. (HBS) is a full-service law firm with six regional offices strategically located throughout Georgia, as well as offices in Birmingham, Alabama; Charleston, South Carolina; Asheville and Charlotte, North Carolina; Jacksonville, Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa, St. Petersburg and West Palm Beach, Florida; Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee; Little Rock and Rogers, Arkansas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Denver, Colorado; Paramus, Red Bank and Saddle Brook, New Jersey; and New York City and White Plains, New York. Experienced across a wide range of legal disciplines, HBS attorneys pride themselves on providing knowledgeable, proactive, client-specific counsel to individuals, domestic and international corporations, state and federal agencies, and nonprofit organizations. The firm’s promise: “Serving to Achieve Excellence.” To learn more, please visit: www.hallboothsmith.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.