Attorney at Law
Dalianett Corrales is an Associate in our Miami office and focuses on general liability, medical malpractice, and premises liability matters.
Prior to joining HBS, Dalianett was an associate at a criminal appellate firm in Fort Lauderdale. She was also a law clerk for an insurance defense firm where she handled various types of civil litigation.
Dalianett earned her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Nova Southeastern University. While in law school, she was an articles editor for the Nova Law Review, competed nationally for the NSU Trial Association, and was the winner of the 2021 Intramural Moot Court Competition. She was also personally selected by her Criminal Law and Constitutional Law professors to be their research and teaching assistant. Dalianett earned her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in Psychology from Florida International University.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- J.D., magna cum laude, Nova Southeastern University, 2022
- B.A., cum laude, Florida International University, 2018