Attorney at Law
Nick Kinsley, originally from Perry, Georgia, is an associate in the Tifton office of Hall Booth Smith. Nick’s practice is focused in the area of governmental liability and he works as an assistant county attorney for multiple counties in South Georgia. He has also represented counties, cities, and other governmental entities in defense of various claims.
He graduated magna cum laude from University of Georgia and was elected to membership in the Georgia Chapter of the Order of the Coif. While in law school, he worked as a summer law clerk for Martin Snow, LLP in Macon, Georgia, and as an extern for the Rollins, Inc. legal department. He served on the Editorial Board and as an Online Editor of the Georgia Law Review. In addition, he was also a Research Assistant for Professor Hillel Levin. Nick received his undergraduate degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Georgia. As a Sports Management major, Nick served as a high school football and tennis coach at Clarke Central High School in Athens.
- Georgia, 2016
- Court of Appeals, Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Georgia, 2016
- B.S.Ed., magna cum laude, University of Georgia, 2013
- Tifton Bar Association: Member; President (former)