Attorney at Law
Rodrigo Lugo is an Associate in our Denver, Colorado, office, and they concentrate their practice on medical malpractice and personal injury litigation defense. They also represent clients in labor and employment matters, premises liability, intellectual property and trade secret disputes, contracts and business litigation, and consumer protection and fraud.
Earlier in their career, Rodrigo was a law clerk intern for the 20th Judicial District in Boulder and a legal intern at the Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center, the Colorado Supreme Court, and the business and licensing division of the Colorado Office of the Attorney General in Denver.
Rodrigo earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Colorado, where they were the recipient of the Leadership in Law & Community Scholarship and the JJ Witt Memorial Scholarship, Order of the Coif. They also completed a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a Biomedical concentration at the University of Texas at El Paso. They are fluent in Spanish.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- J.D., University of Colorado
- B.S., Biology, University of Texas at El Paso
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Racial Justice, Equity & Diversity Director; 2023-2025
- Colorado LGBT Bar Association
- Faculty of Federal Advocates
- National Lawyers Guild
- Med Mal Expert Witness Issue Review: Update and Tips
Colorado Defense Lawyer’s Association (CDLA) Summer Conference; July 25, 2023
- LGBTQIA+ Inclusivity in the Courtroom
Colorado Defense Lawyer’s Association (CDLA) CLE; June 12, 2023