Attorney at Law
Scott Corley is an Associate in our office in Nashville, and he specializes in construction defect, health care law, medical malpractice, products liability, insurance coverage, premises liability, and transportation. Scott has defended construction companies, manufacturers, hospitals, physicians, dentists, insurers, and other companies in state and federal courts.
Earlier in his career, Scott served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Medicaid Fraud & Integrity Division of the Tennessee Attorney General’s Office. He investigated false claims by medical providers through TennCare, the state’s Medicaid program, which gives him valuable insight and experience in medical provider contracts, common medical billing mistakes and errors, coding pitfalls, and federal and state health care laws and regulations.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- J.D., Washington and Lee University
- B.S., cum laude, Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Bar Association
- Old Natchez Country Club
- Tennessee Bar Association