Nichole Hair focuses her practice on defending companies and individuals in civil tort litigation, primarily medical malpractice and employment law, as well as specializing as outside counsel for the hospitality industry. She is also an active part of the National Trial Counsel team. Nichole has been recognized as a Georgia Rising Star and Georgia Super Laywer by Super Lawyers®, and she is a former Magistrate Judge for Cobb County.
In the health care realm, Nichole has defended her clients against a broad range of claims including professional and simple negligence, fraud, battery, HIPAA and invasion of privacy violations, contractual disputes, and licensing issues. Nichole has represented health care providers, including Fortune 500 corporations, from pre-suit investigation through trial and appeal, as well as assisting clients in other legal matters such as HIPAA compliance and medical board investigations. She is an experienced litigator and has tried cases to verdict in both federal and state courts.
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
U.S. Courts of Appeals:
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- J.D., cum laude, Georgia State University, 2007
- B.S., Biology, Georgia Southern University
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Claims Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
- Georgia Bar Association
- Georgia Lawyers Association
- Legislative History of SB 5229: Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act
Georgia State University Law Review, 2007