Attorney at Law
Kara Bidstrup is an Associate in our office in Nashville, Tennessee, and she represents clients across a variety of business transaction, general liability, intellectual property and entertainment, medical malpractice, and professional malpractice and ethics matters.
Before joining HBS, Kara was an attorney at a boutique civil litigation firm in Memphis, where she handled professional negligence, medical malpractice, and general liability cases. She previously served as a Judicial Intern for the Honorable Bernice B. Donald of the Sixth Circuit of the U.S. Court of Appeals, and she was a Judicial Law Clerk in the Shelby County Circuit Court for the Honorable Rhynette Northcross Hurd.
Kara earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law where she was the Articles Editor of the University of Memphis Law Review, a Student Justice on the University of Memphis Honor Council, and the Executive Volunteer Coordinator for the Public Action Law Society. She also completed a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Affairs at the University of Alabama.
- Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts:
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- J.D., University of Memphis, 2018
- B.A., International Relations and Affairs, University of Alabama, 2015
- Best Appellate Brief, University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphrey School of Law’s Advanced Moot Court Competition