Hall Booth Smith Attorneys Honored By The Best Lawyers In America© 2020
Hall Booth Smith, P.C. (HBS) is pleased to announce 24 lawyers from the firm were honored in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© . This award is based on an evaluation process that includes a collection of client and lawyer evaluations and peer reviews from attorneys in the same field. These HBS attorneys and their designated practices are:
- Terrell W. Benton, Jr. (Athens) -Education Law
- Alexander H. Booth (Atlanta) – Medical Malpractice Law and Insurance Litigation
- Brad Carver (Atlanta) – Utilities Law
- John E. Hall, Jr. (Atlanta) – Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury
Litigation, Health Care Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law
- Jo Jagor (Atlanta)- Personal Injury Litigation and Professional Malpractice Law
- Paul Justice (Atlanta)- Health Care Law
- Thomas J. Mazziotti (Atlanta) – Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation
- Rush S. Smith, Jr.(Atlanta)- Commercial Litigation, Health Care Law and Insurance Law
- R. David Ware (Atlanta) – Commercial Litigation
- David Proctor (Birmingham)- Personal Injury Litigation
- Robert L. Williams ( Birmingham)- Medical Malpractice Law
- Beth Boone (Brunswick) – Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation
- Charles Dorminy (Brunswick) – Medical Malpractice Law
- James B. Durham (Brunswick) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Dan Lovein (Brunswick) – Medical Malpractice Law, Litigation- Insurance, Personal Injury Litigation
- Joseph “Trey” Thompson III (Charleston) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Stephen W. Coles (Charlotte) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Charles Staples (Columbus) – Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- John Sheftall (Columbus) – Trust and Estates Litigation
- William B. Hardegree (Columbus) – Trust and Estates Litigation
- Karl Braun (Nashville) – Entertainment Law- Music, Motion Pictures and Television and
Intellectual Property Litigation
- Charles Moody (Nashville)- Medical Malpractice
- S. William Fuller, Jr.(Tallahassee)- Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
- Anthony A. Rowell (Tifton) – Medical Malpractice Law
HBS would like to congratulate the recipients of this year’s Best Lawyers® awards. These honors recognize the outstanding legal work performed by HBS attorneys and bolster the firm’s reputation as one of the leading law firms in the Southeast.
Best Lawyers® is one of the oldest and most respected attorney ranking service in the world. For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the attorneys best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers® lists are published in leading local, regional and national publications across the globe. The Best Lawyers in America list recognizes the very best lawyers in each practice area and metropolitan region in the country.
Hall Booth Smith P.C. is a full-service and diverse law firm with 17 offices in Georgia, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Since 1989, HBS has delivered quality legal services with a mission “to ethically and professionally serve our clients by providing the highest quality legal representation in a personally satisfying firm environment.” With over 400 attorneys and staff members, HBS provides the highest quality legal services to individuals, governmental bodies and agencies, and businesses of all sizes.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.